Monday, May 31, 2010

Today

Today,
I woke up at 4am to cook lunch for my dear husband..

Today,
Is the day my husband is unwell..

Today,
Is the day my mind is TOTALLY absent from my body..

Today,
Is the day my husband called me at 11am+ realising I did not switch
off the fire from the stove!!!! :s (luckily, the fire is a small one,
and the food is still edible and warm)

Today,
I feel guilty as hell because of what happened..(from 5am all the way
til 11am+?? really? Khasanah??)

Today,
I almost cause a colleague to scream for my absent mindedness..

Today,
I had to stand outside the door and wait for somebody to open it for
me because i forgot to bring my staff pass..

Today,
I feel like going somewhere and scream, "WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO
YOU KHASANAH!"

So that's my Today for you..


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: