Thursday, August 31, 2006

many happy convocation

Time sure goes by fast and quick..
i didn't realise many of my seniors had graduated..
this year alone, quite a number graduated...
Last mOnday, i saw their proud and happy faces....
Congratz on your convocation my dear Singaporean bros and sis...

Not forgetting,
Three of my fav seniors from my department (commnunication)
Br. Syazli, Br. Zamri and Kak Ki...
Mabruk!

Only managed to take pix with Syazli as i was in a rush..

As usual,what's a convocation without convest...
its held at the convest hill, near sumayyah...

went there for a few times...
the most memorable was Sunday night where i spent the whole night there watching the concert with Mary...
thanx Mary for being there....
and thanx to Mazlan pet pet for being sooo funny, that i laughed till tears came down rolling on my cheeks...:p

Bak kata Lan pet pet : " kita gelak lagi baik daripada kita ngumpat"

ahahaha...*wink*

No comments: